Are looking for Roku tricks for streaming success? Are you also one of them who are in search of it? If yes! Then no need to get worried. We will provide you full information about your query. Moreover, we will also provide you step by step instructions for resolving your issues. Apart of it, you can also take our Roku Customer Support or Roku Technical Support for resolving your technical issues.
There are some tricks or tips that you must know for streaming Roku player:
- Quick rewind: – This is the very great feature of Roku. It basically allows you to watch the content that you have missed. Means to say, you can use rewind option and watch the missed content live. For this, follow some steps one by one.
- First of all, go to the “settings”.
- Next, click on the captions.
- Lastly, press the instant replay
- Change the quality of channels: – If you want to stream content from the particular channel then you can change the quality of the content from the default auto quality. Let suppose you want to change the quality of Netflix channels then you are recommended to perform some steps. You can apply the same steps if you want to stream channel other than Netflix.
- First of all go to the official website of Netflix.
- Next, go to your account and then click on the “my profile”.
- After this, go to the playback settings and choose the quality from high, medium and low.
- Roku mobile app: – Handy remote of the Roku sometimes doesn’t supports. Means to say, it always requires a line of sight to work properly. Moreover, it also creates problem when you get misplaced it. But now, Roku mobile will overcome this drawback. You can use your mobile phone as a Roku remote control. This comes with many navigating button (Left, Right, Up, down, play/pause) as well as latest features like voice search, closed captioning and easy search.
- You are recommended to download the Roku mobile app from the play store or app store.
- You will find this app on android devices as well as on IOS devices.
- Pre-installed apps: – Roku also provides you some pre-installed app. Which you can directly access from the Roku channel store. Apps you can enjoy are YouTube, Google, face book and many more.
- Personalize your Roku: – You can change the themes, screensaver and color of the main screen of the Roku. If find any issue then take our Roku Customer Support.
- Instant search: – Roku also provides you instant search option. You can search your favorite, movie, shows actor by just typing the first alphabet of that thing. Means to say, if you are tying “S” alphabet then you will find all related searches in the search box. In this way, it also saves you time to find the particular channel.
- USB slot: – Many Roku streaming players comes with USB port. The option to insert USB port you fill find on the back of the Roku. Means to say, it acts like an additional storage space for add data. In terms of Roku, you can add your channels in the USB derive if your Roku don’t have sufficient space to add more channels.
- Personal identification number: – If you want that no other person use your Roku streaming player then you can create a personal identification number (PIN). This will secure you account from the unauthorized users or it also protects the account from the additional or unnecessary purchasing.
- If you want to get more detail or information then kindly visit our official website. Moreover, you can also take our roku.com/link Support for resolving your doubts or issues. Hope, our expert technicians will guide you and provide you full detail as per your requirement.